Friday, July 8, 2011

White Out

unknown
slip covered sofa, frame is similar to a Lee Jofa (to the trade), Christopher Spitzmiller lamps (to the trade), Sisal rug, two flanking tables in rear look like Julia Gray(to the trade), mirrors look vintage and white Barcelona chair  to the right. 


As a designer I would sometimes love to come home to no color what so ever. Clean my palate if you will. However, with a hubby, dogs, chickens, friends etc etc never going to happen. Anyway, I thought I  would try and ID as many vendors as I could in these pictures or at least put down where you might find something similar. Enjoy!

Elle Decor
Wallpaper Cole & Sons,  slipper chairs look like Rachel Ashwell, 





Elle Decor
Foot stool vintage covered in sheep skin, lamps Barbara Cosgrove (to the trade) 


Metropolitan Home
I thought this might be a Larson fabric, but not sure. I LOVE IT

House Beautiful
Coral prints can be purchased from my store TheSummerHouseonline.com , linens are Yves Delorme, side tables also form my store. 

Unknown

Touzet Studio

Touzet Studio

unknown

Unknown
I can't really say where any of this is from because it's all so generic and I love it. For those with a budget of 500 you can have the exact room minus the art. This is such an easy copy and it looks great!

unknown

unknwon

unknown

unknown
Sofa similar to a Dino Mark Anthony& Rachel Ashwell, cabinet BoBo's (to the trade)

unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!