Monday, July 4, 2011

Punishment Should be More Luxurious

Last night was the 3rd of July BBQ at our new neighbors house. We LOVE that they moved in across from us because like us they are young and have no kids. This translates to really fun parties. Indeed it was SO much fun I was moved into the guest room last night by The Romanian for "bad behavior."  As I sat in my cell for the evening, I began to mentally redecorate the room. It's a lovely sized room, but doesn't yield much light. It also has two eves I will have to work around making the ceiling very small. In situations like this it's often best to paint or paper the ceiling and walls the same. My search for inspiration begins


Coastal Living
Love the color combo

Elle Decor

Elle Decor
Love Love this. It has a bit of a RL feel, but cleaner.

Elle Decor

Elle Decor
Working with eves

Jeff Andrews
The little slipper chairs are a great addition to the twin beds.

House Beautiful

Bunny Williams
I love Bunny and whenever I have met her she has always been funny and humble. A true lady with a wonderful eye for design.

Southern Living
The accent wall with a great wall paper can completely change a room. This paper is great and although I am not sure who's it is, it does look like China Seas

Unknown
LOVE THE COLOR
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!