Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Display it this way!






Ralph Lauren-Mens Dept
What man would not want this as their closet.
As a store owner, I always struggle to display items in a fun, unique way. However, there are limits to what you can do with a bunch of candles. Really, store display is an art form and nobody does it better then the team at Ralph Lauren. A few years ago they came into my store to buy some last minute items they needed for their window in town. I asked them how they always came up with such great ideas and one of them said, "With a very clear vision and a lot of money." Of course! Well I don't have A LOT of money to do store display, BUT that doesn't mean it still can't be done well. Even if you don't own a store this might be helpful when styling a house. Enjoy!


Poppyart Store
I LOVE the middle picture of the paper garland hanging. This is super inexpensive,  but in the right color could be very dramatic. I'm going to do this ASAP.

unknown

Spoken Boutique-Texas

Cake Vintage

Rice-Denmark

Boogaloo
The old doors are an easy way to give you a great back drop or focal point. This is NOT just for stores. In houses this is awesome too.

unknown

Lulus Colorado

Lane Crawford

Alexander McQueen
THE BEST

The Summer House-New Canaan
In my own store I painted this main wall a bright red to make the room pop. One wall will make all the difference, you don't need to do all four.  The photograph is by Bonnie Edelman, a photographer we had a show for. Her horses are gorgeous.

The Summer House-New Canaan
For spring I went a bit Mexican. The accent wall was painted turquoise and then orange paper lanterns were purchased from Indian Trading Co. Cheap cheap and so fun.


The Summer House

The Summer House

The Summer House

The Summer House

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!