Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Calling all fabric lovers!!!





Cowtan&Tout - Tortuga Collection
How AWESOME is this. I am not a huge fan of the toile fabric, however they updated the colors and the coordinating wallcovering is cool. This would look great in a smaller room to give it drama and depth. Be Brave People!
Every week I have a fabric rep in my studio "peddling their wares," from their newest collection or reminding me what is a golden oldie. I adore fabric and the crazier it is the better. However, between all the fabric houses someone can seriously go insane deciding on what to choose. When working on a clients house I usually only shown them stories of three. If they were to see my fabric library I would never get the project done, because YES you will want it all. Come to my house and you will see where this can turn into a major disorder. I am seeking help for this. Three of my favorite houses are Cowtan & Tout, Osborne & Little and Donghia. My no means does this mean I don't use many others, BUT I am always drawn to something in these collections. Here are some of my favs. Enjoy!


Add caption

C&T- Bellegarde Collection

C&T-Balleroy Collection

C&T-Bellegarde Collection


C&T- Colefax and Fowler- Branton Strip

C&T- Manual Canovas

C&T

Osborne&Little -Kravsara

Osborne&Little-Maharani Collection

Osborne&Little- Grand Tour Wall Coverings

O&L- Grand Tour

O&L-Athlone Collection
When I saw this I almost bought a new piece of furniture to cover this with. I love love love this!!
        



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!