Friday, July 29, 2011

FOR SALE in Argentina!!!

Ever go house hunting when you know very well you are not in the market to buy?? I do it ALL the time. If there is an Open House sign and the house is visibly appealing to me I will pull right over and run in. I have to say some of my very best decorating ideas have come from going into these houses. I am especially prone to go into antique houses, since I live in one myself, I am always interested in how people worked in modern kitchens, pools etc. This house is in Argentina and listed by Sotheby's International. It grabbed my eye for the wonderful use of color and texture. ENJOY!!













This colbalt blue is absolutely amazing. Now this room isn't going to work in most houses, but an accent of this color and or an accent wall certainly would and what a splash! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!