Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Living in Orange

It's no secret I adore the color orange and it's also no secret that I adore Hermes. When I first met my hubby he said he loved my perfume. I told him it was a soft scent by Hermes and I was almost out. From that moment on he has bought me a new bottle of Hermes whenever I am running low. SWEET! 
    Anyway, back to orange. It's a fabulous color that many people use in pillows and throws, but it's also wonderful on walls, drapery and upholstery. Be brave people. Here's a little inspiration. Enjoy!

vogue 67'

domicile


greystone designer show house 





allure

unknown

Reed Krakoff, Carolina Herrera, BCBG Fall 2011

sarah story


southern accents 

the lennoxx

victoria pearson

vogue



Hamps UK

Hastings House

M. Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!