Thursday, September 15, 2011

Get Your Fall On!!


Fall is my VERY favorite season. Oh how I love walking down the street with leaves falling around me, the weather slowly changing to cooler nights and of course the clothes. However, I really love having my front door and stoop decorated for Fall. Since I am in an antique farm house, I have to say I already have a leg up in the charm department. I have two gorgeous urns that I usually fill with cabbage, mums and berries and then have pumpkins lining the stone steps. Although this year I might do something a little different for the wreath, I usually do wheat. Once I complete it all I will put up a picture. Until then enjoy a little inspiration.


Add caption

Country Living
I ADORE the pumpkins painted in gold.

Country Living

House in CT





M. Stewart
LOVE

M. Stewart


Southern Living

Swoonystyle blog
Besides the color combo, this is simple but great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!