Thursday, October 20, 2011

HOT HOT HOT HAIR STYLES FOR FALL 2011

Tis the season of parties, galas and events. Of course what comes with that is fabulous Fall outfits, BUT don't forget your hair. I have spent the last year growing my hair out and NOT have one highlighting treatment (thanks to a salon that totally ruined it) anyway now I create little art projects on top of my head!! True they are not always pretty and The Romanian has questioned certain choices, BUT its so fun when you get it right. This is to give you a little inspiration to think about your hair in a different way. Look at all the pictures of you at parties, is your hair the same?? BORING. Change it up! Be creative. Enjoy!!

RODARTE



RODARTE


RODARTE

Bottega Veneta



CHANEL- Of course




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!