Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Amazing Rooms with 1st Dibs Finds!

All photograph's by Miguel Flores-Vianna Photography





As any antique collector, dealer and hunter will know, if they don't know what it is they usually head to 1 DIBS to find something like it. I have spent hours typing in "key words" hoping I typed in the correct one so I knew more about the treasure I had found. Most times this works like a charm. However, this is not the only reason to go to this site, the articles are wonderful and it always gives you a current look at what is happening in the market and lets face it, it has been changing rapidly over the last couple of years.   They are now doing this fun section where you can go through photographer's shots of clients houses and 1 Dibs will find items in the shot they have on their site. Granted most of the pieces are WAY out of my price range, but thats not really the point. It's about learning names and styles, so when it's antiquing time I have a better idea of what I am looking at. This is great for all of you hunters out there...plus the rooms are stunning. Enjoy!


James Sansum Antiques


David Skinner Antiques
18th Century French Sconces

Thomas Jolly Antiques


Mallett Antiques
Gothic Lantern



Turkish Storage Jar
I am seeing these everywhere, you need an antique dealer to find this.

I wish I knew what color was on this wall. Amazing.

M. Donaldson Antiques



VW Home

Eclectiques 





Arenskjold Antiques
Swedish Arm chairs

Sutter
Biedermeier Daybed


Candace Barnes
Spanish Trestle Table 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!